MAC/VLAN with HP Procurve

Jim Potter jim at because.org.uk
Tue Mar 14 16:09:51 CET 2006

Hi all,
    Part 2 of my problems - has anyone got a radius server to hand out
dynamic VLANs to an access point? I've got the following from various
sites, but it doesn't seem to work (users file):

00-0e-35-31-5c-1b       Auth-Type == Local,User-Password ==
"00-0e-35-31-5c-1b"
                        Tunnel-Medium-Type = 802,
                        Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = 20,
                        Tunnel-Type = VLAN

- this is meant to make the laptop with the given VLAN join to the
network on vlan 20, but there is no sign of this working... any clues?

cheers

Jim Potter

believed to be clean.