Authentication problem if CHAP is not used

Alex M radiussupport at lrcommunications.net
Wed Mar 15 03:23:10 CET 2006

I'm using default configuration except I enabled My SQL support.
The error I'm getting in debug mode is this:

	rlm_unix: [alexus]: invalid password

 or no error whatsoever for any oher user, it just quits (terminates the
procces) on

	rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2

I don't know what is wrong? Maybe PAP module was compiled wrong?