Ignoring resquest from unkown client

yao guoxian yaoguoxian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:05:34 CEST 2006

to Alex M:
>If u are using MySQL you need to set, radiusd.config
>to read NAS table im MuSQL (look et the end of the config file, I >think
it's a last line) and then add your NAS clients to NAS table im >db
Thanks for your advice. Will you please explain and describe the detail to
me ? I searched through the radiusd.conf and couldn't locate the entry for
nas. And my NAS table in 'freeradius' database looks like the following:
mysql> select * from nas;
| id   | nasname          |shortname  | type   | ports   | secret      |
community | description   |