cisco vpn & radius

Pierre LEONARD pier.leonard at free.fr
Wed May 10 09:59:05 CEST 2006

Pierre LEONARD a écrit :

> hi
>
> i would like to configure my cisco 2620 router as VPN concentrator
> with a 12.3 IOS and i use a radius server (freeradius) to authenticate
> the users of the VPN but when the radius get the ip config to the
> router then the router don't relay these informations to the VPN
> client and it assigns an ip in its pool.
>
> i don't know how must i config the router in order that it uses the
> radius ip config to configure the VPN client...
>
> if i delete the pool from the router then i cannot connect on the VPN
> router and i didn't find any configuration to specify the router to
> use the ip config from the radius...
>
> i hope i'm clear !!
>
>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

i forgot to join my config

*******************radiusd.conf*********************
prefix = /usr
exec_prefix = /usr
sysconfdir = /etc
localstatedir = /var
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
logdir = /var/log/freeradius
raddbdir = /etc/freeradius
radacctdir = ${logdir}/radacct

confdir = ${raddbdir}
run_dir = ${localstatedir}/run/freeradius
log_file = ${logdir}/radius.log
libdir = /usr/lib/freeradius
pidfile = ${run_dir}/freeradius.pid
user = freerad
group = freerad
max_request_time = 30
delete_blocked_requests = no
cleanup_delay = 5
max_requests = 1024
bind_address = *
port = 0
hostname_lookups = no
allow_core_dumps = no
regular_expressions    = yes
extended_expressions    = yes
log_stripped_names = no
log_auth = no
log_auth_badpass = no
log_auth_goodpass = no
usercollide = no
lower_user = no
lower_pass = no
nospace_user = no
nospace_pass = no
checkrad = ${sbindir}/checkrad

security {
   max_attributes = 200
   reject_delay = 1
   status_server = no
}

proxy_requests  = yes
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/proxy.conf

$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/clients.conf

snmp    = no
$INCLUDE  ${confdir}/snmp.conf

thread pool {
   start_servers = 5
   max_servers = 32
   min_spare_servers = 3
   max_spare_servers = 10
   max_requests_per_server = 0
}

modules {
   preprocess {
       huntgroups = ${confdir}/huntgroups
       hints = ${confdir}/hints
       with_ascend_hack = no
       ascend_channels_per_line = 23
       with_ntdomain_hack = no
       with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
       with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
   }

   detail {
       detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d
       detailperm = 0600
   }

   files {
       usersfile = ${confdir}/users
       acctusersfile = ${confdir}/acct_users
       preproxy_usersfile = ${confdir}/preproxy_users
       compat = no
   }

   passwd user2ip {
           filename = /etc/freeradius/user2ip
           format = "*User-Name:=Framed-IP-Address"
           hashsize = 100

authorize {
   preprocess
   files
   user2ip
}

authenticate {
}

preacct {
   preprocess
   files
}

accounting {
   detail
}

session {
}

post-auth {
}

pre-proxy {
}

post-proxy {
}

*****************************clients.conf***************************************

client 127.0.0.1 {
   secret        = testing123
   shortname    = localhost
   nastype     = other
}

client <@ip routeur VPN> {
   secret        = <clé partagé radius/routeur>
   shortname    = router
   nastype        = cisco
}

*****************************users**********************************************

DEFAULT
   Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
   Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT        Nas-Port == 2, Nas-IP-Address == <@ip routeur VPN>
   Idle-Timeout = 300,
   Fall-through = 1

pierre    User-Password == "pierrot"
   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 12,

toto    User-Password == "titi"
   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = 13,

*****************************user2ip********************************************

pierre:192.168.6.6
toto:192.168.10.10

*****************************router*********************************************

Current configuration : 2759 bytes
!
version 12.3
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname vpn2600
!
boot-start-marker
boot system tftp c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-18.bin <private>
boot system tftp c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-18.bin2 <private>
boot system tftp c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-18.bin3 <private>
boot-end-marker
!
enable secret 5 $1$j8hq$EhL3/t7cL.uNf5spPQ7mX0
!
aaa new-model
!
!
aaa group server radius group-radius
server <private> auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
!
aaa authentication login leo local
aaa authentication login authentication-radius group group-radius
aaa authorization network groupleo local
aaa authorization configuration authorization-radius group group-radius
aaa session-id common
ip subnet-zero
ip cef
!
!
no ip domain lookup
!
ip audit po max-events 100
!
!
username pierre password 7 1119100005000E
!
crypto isakmp policy 3
encr 3des
authentication pre-share
group 2
crypto isakmp keepalive 10
!
!
crypto isakmp client configuration group test-cisco-vpn
key key-vpn
domain u-bordeaux.fr
pool pool-cisco-vpn
!
!
crypto ipsec transform-set set-cisco-vpn esp-3des esp-md5-hmac
!
crypto dynamic-map dynmap-cisco-vpn 10
set transform-set set-cisco-vpn
!
!
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn client authentication list
authentication-radius
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn isakmp authorization list
authorization-radius
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn client configuration address initiate
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn client configuration address respond
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn 10 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap-cisco-vpn
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address <private> <private>
duplex auto
speed auto
!
interface Serial0/0
no ip address
shutdown
!
interface Ethernet1/0
ip address <private> <private>
half-duplex
crypto map clientmap-cisco-vpn
!
ip local pool pool-cisco-vpn 192.168.3.5 192.168.3.10
no ip http server
no ip http secure-server
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 <private>
!
!
radius-server host <private> auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key key-vpn
!
!
line con 0
line aux 0