HELP: radtest fails local test

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:14:33 CEST 2007

Freeradius 1.1.3
smb.conf http://pastebin.ca/437671
radius.conf http://pastebin.ca/437670
clients.conf http://pastebin.ca/437668
eap.conf http://pastebin.ca/437667
krb5.conf http://pastebin.ca/437666

How do I configure the users file to authenticate against the AD, the
howto I followed says u do not need to configure the users file.
I read the users.txt man page but it wasnt any help.

My krb5.conf is properly configured, running ntlm_auth from the
command line works perfectly.

Is there any howto that actually covers this properly.