Auth-Type Crypt

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Tue May 1 16:13:05 CEST 2007

Hmmm,

Trying out some options with the LDAP module today, namely the
autoheader function.

and I noticed the Auth-Type was no longer being set to LDAP, but instead
to Crypt... mmm clever auto header function...

Saves an ldap bind :)

Just how is Auth-Type Crypt
being processed ???

I know it's working , because when I enter an incorrect password it
rejects the user...

Commenting out all the Authentication modules doesn't seem to break it ...

Are there now built in Authentication functions that don't need listing
if certain Request attributes and check items are in place ?

Or is this something weird thats going to go away soon ?
--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk)
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer