EAP/TTLS problem with Win XP and Linux

elhammoud rachida racha81 at hotmail.fr
Thu Oct 4 15:12:28 CEST 2007

> > by linux, I put this
> > wireshark -i eth0
> > but any response
>
>   eth0 isn't usually a wireless device.
because i make test in wired, not in wireless

one question,  i should use openssl to generate the certificats?
I have difficulty in understanding the implementation of EAP / TTLS with
Windows XP?
In the case of EAP / TTLS PAP I need only the server certificate. and the
client used his password and login  to authenticate?
i don't found many the explanation about the certificates in a documentation

>   Go read the supplicant documentation for it's certificate needs.

>   Go read the supplicant documentation for how to enable extended logging.

thanks