Support for RFC4372 (Chargeable User Identity)

Maja Wolniewicz mgw at umk.pl
Mon Jan 21 17:33:17 CET 2008

Alan DeKok pisze:
> Maja Wolniewicz wrote:
>> I'm now running freeradius from CVS
>> FreeRADIUS Version 2.0.1-pre
>>
>> in post-auth I have:
>> if ("%{FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To}" == "127.0.0.1") {
>> if ("%{Chargeable-User-Identity}") {
>
>   Please fix this.  Putting double quotes around *everything* was never
> necessary, and is much less necessary in 2.0.1.  See the examples from
> my original message, and in "man unlang".
Thanks. Now it works.

>   What you want is:
>
>   if (FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To == 127.0.01) {
>   if (Chargeable-User-Identity) {
>
>>         update reply {
>> Chargeable-User-Identity:="%{reply:Chargeable-User-Identity}@%{Realm}"
>>         }
>
>   Huh?  You're updating the reply attribute with the reply attribute?
> What do you think this is doing?
Yes, I want to add current realm to reply attribute
Chargeable-User-Identity which comes form LDAP.
When Chargeable-User-Identity attribute isn't present in request I want
to remove Chargeable-User-Identity from reply.
if (Chargeable-User-Identity) {
         update reply {

Chargeable-User-Identity:="%{reply:Chargeable-User-Identity}@%{Realm}"
else {
         update reply {
          Chargeable-User-Identity-="%{reply:Chargeable-User-Identity}"

What is wrong in it?
Maja

Maja Gorecka-Wolniewicz          mgw at umk.pl
              http://www.umk.pl/~mgw
              PGP key: http://www.umk.pl/~mgw/pgp_pub_key.asc
Uczelniane Centrum               Information & Communication
Informatyczne                    Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika   Nicolaus Copernicus University
Coll. Maximum, pl. Rapackiego 1, 87-100 Torun, Poland
tel.: +48 56-611-27-40 fax: +48 56-622-18-50 tel. kom.: +48-693032574