Logging attributes to the regular log

Frank Bulk - iNAME frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jul 20 00:29:28 CEST 2008

I'll do my best to ignore the abrasive comments.

I'm not in the position that I can edit the source code.  Is there is a
feature request form that you can point me to?  This is something that I
would benefit many others, too.

Yes, ISC's DHCP is different, but it's a core networking service just like
DNS.  Functionality built into one may suggest a feature capability
appreciated by the broader sysadmins out there.

'rlm_linelog' doesn't appear to have much documentation -- can someone point
me in the right direction?

Frank