Newbie question

Jair Santos jairds at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 7 19:30:49 CEST 2008

You might be right but my subject line should give you a clue about who  I
am. A complete beginner. I guess this list is not only for experts. I
already recognized  the huge amounts of effort you put into creating the
server and I really mean it.

I also recognize that you tried to help me , but Alan, just because someone
is an expert this doesn't mean that he/she have the right to criticize the
ones that are not.  I am here for help not to be criticized, and may be the
mistakes I made can help you to change things that will save you time when
other beginner arrives.

Anyway we are wasting our time and bandwidth. I am  going to try to figure
out then I'll be the only one to blame myself for my mistakes.

Jair Santos

us.org] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok