[rad] Re: SOLVED Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Sat Jun 13 15:47:52 CEST 2009

> On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Ivan Kalik wrote:
>> Nothing to give. You already have it in scripts/exec-program-wait.
>
> I do not have a directory named 'scripts'. And the only reference to
> 'exec-program-wait' is in the comments of 'experimental.conf' as something
> that a 'perl' rlm can 'replace'. I'm really thinking that CentOS screwed
> up some documentation....

Could be. They might have packaged server core without examples. Even
radtest is not included in main package these days and that is the testing
tool referred to in all the documentation.

If you want you can download and unpack your version tarball from the
freeradius site (you don't need to install it). Man, doc pages, example
scripts etc. will all be there. Or go to git.freeradius.org, select your
release tag and browse complete server package there.

If you are planning on working with certificates you can download the
current version and use routines in raddb/certs to create certificates.
Again, no need to install.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP