Fair usage package implementation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat May 9 14:41:21 CEST 2009

Ming-Ching Tiew wrote:
> Sorry I have quite an idiot here. I have been reading everything
> radius 2.1.4, but I don't see how this is integrated into
> the radiusd server. Am I missing anything ?

  Read doc/ChangeLog.  Look for "coa".

> Is this to say
> that upon receiving accounting packets, spinning off a check
> and if the condition is met then send CoA reply via radclient
> is the way to go now ?

  No.  That's not what I said at all.

  The server can send CoA requests... NOT replies.  And you don't need
radclient to do it.

  Go read doc/ChangeLog.  Look for "coa".  The go read the file that it
points you to.  All of this is explained in the files that are included
with the server.