Redundant SQL

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Thu Sep 17 07:42:39 CEST 2009

I would like to have redundant SQL modules (that point to 2 different databases that are kept in sync using SQL replication) for the purpose of reading clients at startup and for the dynamic_clients virtual server.  I don't use SQL for any other purpose.  I've tried some things and done some searching and, so far, I haven't gotten anything to work.  (I do have readclients=yes, dynamic_clients and Huntgrouop-Name lookup working for one SQL server and I believe I know how to get dynamic Huntgroup-Name working for more than one SQL server using unlang, but I'd like readclients/dynamic_clients to try a 2nd server if the first fails.)

Is this possible without code changes?