Centos Yum Packages

Andrew Paternoster andrew at gpk.net.au
Tue Apr 20 00:41:52 CEST 2010

So what's the best way to move forward with this? It is possible for someone to take over what jdennis was providing with his YUM resp? Or do we all have to go back to building for the source if we want the latest ver?

Thanks

--
Andrew Paternoster
GPK Computers Pty Ltd

The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended only for the use of the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence and/or privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Any views or opinions presented are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GPK Computers Pty Ltd..
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments
Did you know that you can now log faults just by sending an email to support at gpk.net.auSenior System Engineer-----Original Message-----