Voip database

Fajar A. Nugraha work at fajar.net
Wed Dec 8 10:29:27 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Miha Zoubek <miha_zoubek at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have replace voip-postpaid.conf with new one but still the same.
> I this configuration file (voip-postpaid.conf) is written:
> uthcheck_table = "radcheck"
>         authreply_table = "radreply"
>         groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"
>         groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
>         usergroup_table = "radusergroup"

Perhaps we started on the wrong assumptions.
What do you intend to use postgresql for? Is it
(a) only to store accounting data, or
(b) to store user names/password AND accounting data

if it's (a), then there should be nothing wrong with your first
config. You simply need to place user data for "081609000" in whatever
"database" you choose (whether it's users file, or something else).
The error could simply be because you haven't define that user yet.

If it's (b), then you need to forget for a moment that you're using it
for voip. It doesn't really matter with regards to the problem you're
facing. Get freeradius working with postgresql first.

Your debug log says

      authorize_check_query = ""
      authorize_group_check_query = ""
      authorize_group_reply_query = ""

when the they should not be empty. Fix that first. Worry about the
rest later, after you fix that.

The easiest way to do that, IMHO, is forget about voip-postpaid.conf
and cisco_h323_db_schema.sql for the moment. Stick to the default
sql.conf, sql/postgresql/dialup.conf, and sql/postgresql/schema.sql.

AFTER you get it to work, then you can try to get that particular conf
and sql scheme working. Perhaps the author might be able to help.

The default sql.conf/dialup.conf and schema should work for voip or
whatever. Probably not as efficient, but it'd still work.

--
Fajar