how to setup in fedora ?

Abraham Varricatt abraham.varricatt+freeradius at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:33:58 CEST 2010

Well,

I'm installing this to measure the bandwidth used by different clients on my
network. I understand that it can be done from the web interface of
"dialupadmin". So, what I need some help is how to setup the web-interface
of diaupadmin.

As far as documentation goes, I found this - http://freeradius.org/doc/

I've got freeradius running in one terminal window in debug mode with
"radiusd -X" , but I can't find where the "radtest" is installed. Any
suggestions?

-Abraham V.

I found this documentation page - http://freeradius.org/doc/    and I'm
trying to follow