Mobile IP

Shreya Shah shreya.nshah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:20:02 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

Document says that PDSN obtains the user attributes from RADIUS
authentication reply and PDSN then determines whether the user is an MIP
agent user through these attribute.

   -  hw_cdma_user_type
   -  hw_mipagent_mn_flags
   - hw_mipagent_mn_lifetime
   - hw_mipagent_ha_addr
   - hw_mipagent_mnha_spi
   - hw_mipagent_mnha_sharekey

Are these attributes supported by freeradius ?

Thanks,