$75.00 USD Bounty

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Mar 21 17:51:15 CET 2011

On 21/03/11 15:04, Craig Campbell wrote:
> Alan,
> I've read the documents indicated repeatedly. (And again just now.)
>
> I have not yet been able to port the 'deprecated' method of
>
> EXEC-PROGRAM-WAIT="/usr/local/bin/auth -A parameter"

Why do you say it's deprecated?

> to the new method.
>
> I guess I'm missing how to bind the program using the new method to the
> entries in the users file.

You don't. Calling a script in a "users" file entry by using the magic
"Exec-Program-Wait" is different from defining an exec "module" and
calling that in the "authorize" section.

They work differently and serve different needs.

If you can be more specific about what you're trying to do and show why
it isn't working, people might be able to offer specific advice - but
it's better to start a different thread, specific to your question.