EAP

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 17:13:30 CET 2012

On 13/12/12 15:55, David Peterson wrote:
> I am troubleshooting potential issues on a WiMax system.  Typically
> we have the FR server on a LAN link but some customers have WAN
> links.   My thought is disconnects on a re-auth session causing
> outages.

I guess it might be WAN RTT. To an extent, it depends on the WiMax
client, NAS and server configuration as well as RTT.

You'll want to look at the radius request timeout on the WiMax NAS and
the EAP timeout on the WiMax client. tcpdump might be a good thing to
look into - see if you can see re-transmits.