Session-Timeout

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 16:16:09 CEST 2012

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:08:04PM +0200, Klaus Klein wrote:
> While everything works so far, I just can't get the Session-Timeout to work.
> Any idea how I could pinpoint the problem either from the FreeRADIUS or the client side?

If FreeRADIUS is sending the AVP back to the NAS (which you state
it is), it's the job of the NAS (the AP) to disconnect the user at
the specified time.

The user will keep working until the NAS kicks them off.

As the user isn't being disconnected, it's the NAS that needs
investigating.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>