FreeRADIUS performance Issue

QASIM RAO qasim2490 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:54:31 CET 2013

Hi,
I am performing performance test on may RADIUS server and having a problem in result...
 i am using java code for sending 100 concrent requests on my RADIUS server in log i got some chunks taking so much time more than 3 seconds and remaing requests are tacking normal time les than 1 minut. i test after redusing no of request... over all time reduces but chucks are still there.. :(
and also mysql is establishing too many connection arround 60 to 70 connections... :(

Please help me in this..

Regards:
Rao Qasim