FreeRadius in Windows - was Sourceforge and FreeRADIUS

Rui Ribeiro ruyrybeyro at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:25:45 CEST 2014

Neither to intrude in this sensitive matter, nor wanting to discuss it, I
would just like to ask something for the sake of information.

You are saying you dont have a Windows version, however I do recall reading
some months ago about a Windows paid version too. At the time I *think* it
was quite deliberate that it purported to be quite official i.e. your team.

If it were not for this email I would not got the slightest idea it was
another individual.

Regards,