Publishing an EAP-TLS WPA2 Enterprise Setup Guide on the Wiki

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 1 23:28:16 CET 2015

  That’s good.  There’s an EAP-TLS guide on www.freeradius.org, but it’s pretty old.

> I would like to create a page on the official freeradius wiki for my guide, and place a link to it on the HOWTO (http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/HOWTO) page.  Does anyone know how I can gain permission to do so? (assuming permission is required)  Or do I need to join the freeradius-developer list and ask there?

  Sign up for a github account, and then use your github credentials to edit the wiki.  No permission is required.

  We did have Facebook logins enabled for the Wiki.   But… there was a steady stream of people vandalizing the wiki.  So we turned that off.

> If the guide would have to be vetted before hand - who would have to give the okay?  (again, if required)

  No vetting required.  But other people will be free to edit it.