rlm_sql logging results

Laura Steynes laura.steynes72 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 04:16:13 CEST 2016

I see now, it does not re-use any existing connections, each new user
creates new spare, even if they are the only one authing, this keeps
happening until max spares is reached, then it seems to re-use the
connections, very strange indeed, since you recommend to silence previous
"errors" we use  no idle timeout which I presume would fix the  new spares
problem, and seems disconnecting  again adds new spares, I suppose thats
for accounting though.