EAP-TLS support on D-Link DAP 2360

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue May 24 00:29:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

> https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Other_Topics/Freeradius%3A_Configuring_Windows_7_with_an_EAP-TLS_wireless_profile

you *could* use random documentation from 3rd parties - or use documentation from FreeRADIUS and microsoft

> *RADIUS  SERVER (FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.6)*

why the older version?

> *1. *In eap.conf "default_eap_type = tls" and certificate details with path.
> 2. In users file --- put user detaill.

what user details, you're using EAP-TLS - if the client has a cert known and valid to the server
it'll just pop through

> While trying to connect from wifi supplicant, we couldn't getting any
> packet in the RADIUS server(Runnig in debug mode).

if you dont get any info int he debug window then RADIUS packets arent getting to the daemon process..
so theres either a network issue (l2/l3 issue, routing issue, access issue between the DLink system and your RADIUS server,
or your RADIUS server is running a firewall that needs a UDP 1812 sized hole put in it
not a RADIUS issue. networking or server admin issue instead.

alan