Acct-Status-Type = 7 [SOLVED]

Oscar Jofre oscar at jofre.com
Mon Apr 17 22:17:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

[SOLVED]

As you told Alan, I did uncomment on accounting

	if (noop) {
		ok
	}

And then on production Accounting-on worked with user informed and user not informed.

But I wandered why on TEST environment with that lines comment worked.

Finally a saw the differences.

If you have uncommented details on accounting section then Accounting-on works always, with user informed and not informed --> that’s why on TEST was working, and on production that details are commented the Accounting-on with no user defined was not responding.

So:

THIS WORKS:

accounting {
       detail
#       if (noop) {
#               ok
#       }
}

THIS WORKS:

accounting {
#       detail
       if (noop) {
               ok

THIS DOESN'T WORKS:

accounting {
#       detail
#       if (noop) {
#               ok
#       }
}

All have an explanation for me at the end !

Thanks for the help !