Cannot authorize users other than default "John Doe"

Brian Hogans brianhogans at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 03:31:26 CEST 2017

> sql is called in the default server (sites-available/default) after EAP which isn't any use. Add a call to sql at the top of the sites-available/inner-tunnel authorize section instead and see
> what happens.

SUCCESS!  Actually what I did was went into the eap.conf file and commented out the section that said “virtual_server = “inner tunnel”” and it must have defaulted to the sql database. Tested to make sure any ole username and pass didn’t authenticate and all is working.  Thanks so much for your help!