User-Name return glitch in FR 3.0.17?

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 14:45:02 CEST 2018

Alan,

>  Yes, that's *supposed* to work. :(

Ah. :-/

>> Ok, shall I pop over a pull request to fix this in the post-auth of the 'default' and 'abfab-tr-idp' servers? Or do you want to fix this in code for 3.0.18?
>  I'll push a fix for 3.0.18.  I'd rather not do more complex unlang rules, but I'll see if it's necessary.

Groovy. I'll be happy to test this. :-)

>>> 3.0.15 would sometimes not send a User-Name in the reply.  That was wrong.
>> Interesting. I assume that's the reply in the outer? Just clarifying here. :-)
>  Yes.

Ok. That's definitely a bit of a departure from the defaults that've been observed in the past...  That'll definitely still need an unlang filter of some sort (in case customers do not want the anonymous outer username to be returned in the Access-Accept)...

Let's see what your commit does.

Thank you!

Stefan Paetow
Consultant, Trust and Identity