radacct table has nothing in it

james.ngobui at gmail.com james.ngobui at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 21:36:42 CEST 2018

Hello everyone,

Could you please instruct me how to make the server log the information in
the "radacct" table? We have some devices connected/disconnected going on
for about 2 weeks but yet I did not see any record in the "radacct" table.

I have uncommented sql in Authorize{}, Accounting{}, Session{} and
Postauth{} in "default" and "inner-tunner" file already.

Also, in the freeradius config file, I have changed to "yes" for the auth,
auth_badpath and auth_goodpass

Am I missing anything please?

Thank you

James