dhcp server and logging

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Oct 24 15:56:39 CEST 2018

On Oct 24, 2018, at 8:54 AM, BASSAGET Cédric <cedric.bassaget.ml at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand what is missing in my config to make freeradius (3.0.12)

  You should upgrade to 3.0.17.

> logging what is doing about DHCP queries / replies.
> I'm using module dhcp_sqlippool, which set things like :

  Yes, we know that.  Please don't post config files to the list.  We know what they look like.

> But nothing is logged.

  Run the server in debug mode as *all* of the documentation says to do.  Then, *read* the output.

  If you don't understand it, read:  http://wiki.freeradius.org/radiusd-X

  Or post it here.

> And I can not find the good doc to learn how linelog
> works.

  The configuration file for the "linelog" module contains decent documentation.  Do you have a *specific* question?