SQLIPPOOL + LINELOG

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Thu Jan 17 20:26:11 CET 2019

Alan,

On Jan 17, 2019, at 9:08 AM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
<netolistas at mpc.com.br> wrote:

>    Tried... *what* ?

     I tried use Module-Succes-Message.

>> This information in the log is very important to me. Would you help me?
>    I'm trying.
>
>    If you want Module-Success-Message to show up in the logs, just reference it by name.  It's just an attribute like anything else.
>
>    e.g. the default config for linelog contains:
>
> 		Start = "Connect: [%{User-Name}] (did %{Called-Station-Id} cli %{Calling-Station-Id} port %{NAS-Port} ip %{Framed-IP-Address})"
>
>    Those are all just attributes... replace "User-Name" with "Module-Success-Message", and it will print out the success message instead of the User-Name.
>
>    *All* of the dynamic expansions in the server work the same way.  For all attributes.  Module-Success-Message is just another attribute.

     I just want to add "Pool-Name" in line log in this Message:

     "%t : Info: Allocated IP: %{Framed-IP-Address} from %{Pool-Name}
(did %{Called-Station-Id} cli %{Calling-Station-Id} port %{NAS-Port}
user %{User-Name})"

    I tried to change for example, Pool-Name to Module-Sucess-Message
and in both cases the return is empty.

     I tried on Accounting and in Post-Auth session.

     Many Thanks

Aurélio