example dictionary entries wanted for 6929 - for new Extended Type 241.XX and Long ExtendedType 246.XX

robert.stannard at bt.com robert.stannard at bt.com
Mon Sep 30 19:04:30 CEST 2019

Thank you Jorge,

I have the source already available locally so used your grep command to do the search and did find many tlv examples. So thank you for that.

Can you please tell me then, how to distinguish between tlv and extended-type since both can be represented in dot notation i.e. xxx.1, xxx.2

Also I doing a search using the grep command I couldn't find any examples of any of the other new data-types documented as part of the radius extensions RFC6929.