How to integrate Freeradius with Oracle Database XE(18c)?

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Tue Mar 31 00:43:30 CEST 2020

Did you download the Oracle client for Linux and make sure that it was
compiled in when you built the rlm_sql_oracle client?

Oracle Linux Client:
https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/instant-client/linux-x86-64-downloads.html

Then follow the instructions on building the rlm_sql_oracle module into
FreeRadius

https://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_sql_oracle