G Suite Secure LDAP - FreeRADIUS (pfSense) - Authentication - Regarding

P.Thirunavukkarasu drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in
Tue Jun 15 09:51:21 CEST 2021

Hi,
In the pfSense whatever the editing I did for the ldap, eap and other conf
files are not permanent. The config reverts to the original state once the
FreeRADIUS service restarts or the appliance reboots.
Hence I am installing the FreeRADIUS in a separate VM now and completed the
installation.
Trying to setup the AAA
Best,
Thirunavukkarasu

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 5:19 PM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
wrote:

> > On Jun 12, 2021, at 4:55 AM, P.Thirunavukkarasu <
> drthiruna at tanuvas.org.in> wrote:
> >
> > Great. It is working now
> > Thanks a lot..
> > I need to configure the proxy.conf. But it is not loaded..
>
>   You edited the radiusd.conf file to remove the line
>
> $INCLUDE proxy.conf
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

*Dr.P.Thirunavukkarasu*, MVSc, PhD(Medicine), MCA
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Animal Husbandry Statistics and Computer Applications
Madras Veterinary College
Chennai-600007; INDIA
Phone: +91-44-25304000 Ext:2067
Fax: +91-44-25389445