Networkradius packages for freeradius-3.0.22-1.el7.x86_64.rpm

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 8 13:02:03 CEST 2021

On Sep 8, 2021, at 6:43 AM, Clive Allen <cliveallen0907 at gmx.com> wrote:
>   Since where have I asked for anyone to complete any work for me?

  You did post to the list, didn't you?  You're asking us for help with our repos.  The repos we provide for free.  The repos you use to get paid by your customers.

>   I simply asked if anyone had seen this issue before where the baseurl
>   in the repo is correct, the URL for that baseurl shows
>   3.0.22 as well as many others.
>   When I complete the command yum --showduplicates list freeradius it
>   shows version 3.0.22 in the listing yet when I use yum list and
>   yum install, all that appears to be available is 3.0.23.

  Then ask RedHat how "yum" works.

>   I do not require any or ask for any help with regarding to building
>   something from scratch.

  Then you misunderstood my point.  My point was that it was an option for you.  Which should have been pretty clear.

>   If no-one has seen this issue then that is all good too. My assumption
>   was that this mailing group could be utilised to ask
>   such a question. If that is not what this mailing group is about

  Yeah, that's the typical "I'm insulted" response.  You know what the list is about.  Asking leading questions means you're not solving technical problems (which IS what the list is about), but you're looking for reasons to be offended.

> then
>   maybe it should cease, as I am sure the answer to any
>   question asked in this group is resolvable with some googling and
>   research.

  Nonsense.  Saying that means you either haven't read many of the messages here, or you haven't understood them.

  Would you be insulted if someone told you "I'm sure that any meaningless IT work you do could be done by some low-level monkey with some googling and research."

  Yes?  Then don't say the same thing here.