Proxy response_window issue

JS SV jssv51997 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:51:28 UTC 2022

I think what you say makes sense to me. but I am not sure about it.
If I send three Access-Requests, each of them will have its
response_window, right?

so, when the first packet arrives, the home_server have 20s before the
server is marked zombie?(this is the part that I may not fully
understand). and the two subsequent packages will have their own
response_window timers?

I do not finish seeing clearly because if I define 20s as response_window
it is taking me 30s to mark as zombie

thanks