Testing FreeRADIUS Locally

Raiya Al Rashdi raiya at omren.om
Wed Jan 25 05:16:00 UTC 2023

Dear Alan DeKok,

Thanks for your reply,

As you are SP only you will need a test account on another eduroam system, "bob" won't work. Tour national proxy provider should provide this.

Yes I have a test account from other eduroam system, when I tried it I got that error.

Ask your upstream provider (a) what is the correct IP address, port, and shared secret, and (b) to list your source IP as a client.

I am the admin of the National proxy server, and I am sure the details are right.

Did you just randomly send them packets, or did you talk to them first?

I have ping between the servers, and I got a replay from both.

Kindly advise ..

Regards,