cacheable groups for ldap

dextá dexter7bbot at gmail.com
Mon May 22 17:44:36 UTC 2023

> The limit is 64.  See LDAP_MAX_CACHEABLE in the source.

Ok. Thanks!!

Having both membership_filter and membership_attribute will be
> increasing the load on your directory and the number of queries being sent.

I commented out the membership_attribute and corrected the
membership_filter and
now at first it is getting only the groups determined in a specific OU that
configured and connecting correctly on the wifi.

I appreciate the help from both of you!