problem with ippool module

Rubenb rubenb at verdnatura.es
Wed Jul 10 12:38:35 UTC 2024

I dont know if there is a issue , but as you can see:

example config file ippool:

/ippool main_pool {
/

/filename = ${db_dir}/db.ippool/

/}/

Config base radiusd.conf:

/raddbdir = /etc/freeradius/

/db_dir = ${raddbdir}/

/$INCLUDE ${raddbdir}/mods-enabled//

I have not configured to write in /etc , this is by default , as you can
see example config file ippool module , and base config of freeradius in
radiusd.conf , vars point to /etc/freeradius folder, that folder is
writable by freerad user.

/
/

//etc# ls -ls | grep freeradiu
  4 drwxr-s--x 9 freerad freerad  4096 Jul 10 13:01 freeradius/

And yes , its a bad idea , but default config have this config point to
/etc/freeradius , so .. by default it must run , whatever if you test
all that and runs , I can point that DB files to another folder as you
recoomended me.

I go to test it on another folder by the way , but I dont think this is
the problem with this issue